NNY Living magazine, a seasonal, five-times-per-year publication, features life in Northern New York, highlighting the best in food, culture, art, music, social scene, health and fitness in the north country.
Here’s where you come in:
Each issue, we publish artwork by a local artist that depicts a slice of life in Northern New York. From oil paintings of sweeping mountain views to photographs of sunsets and sailboats, we want to see it all.
- Electronic submissions only.
- Submit a JPEG image, no less than 400 dots per inch by email to NNYLiving@wdt.net.
- For painted artwork please include details about materials used, when it was created and a short description of the painting itself.
- For photographs, please include details about the camera equipment and settings used, when/where it was taken and a short description of the work.
- All submissions should include the artist’s name and town/village of residence.
- By submitting artwork, you agree to allow NNY Living magazine to use your work in print royalty free. You retain all rights to the photo submitted. NNY Living will credit each submission with the artist’s full name as provided.
Questions? Contact Editor Ken Eysaman, 661-2399, or email@example.com.