In the October/November 2013 issue of NNY Living:
- Piano prowess: From Cape Vincent to Potsdam, piano opportunities are plentiful for young people in Northern New York.
- No average teachers: The story behind the “Eds” in local rock band Fred and the Eds.
- This music won’t die: The Orchestra of Northern New York has been a vibrant cultural gem for 25 years.
- A man of passion: WHS music director Russell J. Faunce inspires excellence.
- 36 Hours in Saratoga Springs: Just a little more than three hours from the north country, Saratoga packs history, art, music and outdoor adventure.
- This is NNY: When others are in need, the north country rallies to help through music.
- Food: Boo Wells of the Farmhouse Kitchen provides a recipe and technique for making a simple roast chicken.
- Modern Folklore, The NNY Life, Wellness and more.
Copies of NNY Living and NNY Business magazines may be purchased at the Samaritan Medical Center gift store, various grocery stores in Watertown, Sandy Creek and Adams or at the Lowville Journal, Carthage Republican Tribune or Watertown Daily Times offices. For information about subscriptions, please click here.