In the January 2014 issue of NNY Living:
- Day Tripping: 10 places all in the Empire State to help break the winter blues and end cabin fever
- Honoring excellence: Despite hearing loss, one artist draws on experience.
- Indoor fun calls: Opportunities abound for children of all ages during months of deep freeze.
- 36 Hours in Buffalo: Buffalo, Niagara pack plenty of adventure a short way west.
- Food: Make 2014 your year of giving with tasty chocolate truffles to share with all.
- Modern Folklore, The NNY Life, Wellness and more.
Copies of NNY Living and NNY Business magazines may be purchased at the Samaritan Medical Center gift store, various grocery stores in Watertown, Sandy Creek and Adams or at the Lowville Journal, Carthage Republican Tribune or Watertown Daily Times offices. For information about subscriptions, please click here.